Information About Our Organization And Web Site
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization like Sandra. We are based in Canada.
Our principal activities are: Manufacturing and Sale of garments and accessories.
- Organization Name: Sandra
Controller: Sandra Greenaway
Web Sites(s): http://www.sandragreenaway.com
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
- You can access our web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our web site
- Our web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- Our web site does not include links to third party web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated here.
- If we wish to use your personal data for new purposes, we offer you the means to consent to those new purposes by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected or by email to email@example.com
- We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- We take specific steps to protect the privacy of children by making reasonable efforts to ensure that a parent has authorised the collection of the child's personal data
- We do not provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page, or at those sites on our web site where we collect personal data.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
- We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
Confidentiality / Security
- We do not give visitors to our web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
- You can ask us, by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org whether we are keeping personal data about you.
- Upon request, which you can indicate by sending an email to email@example.com
- We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week. We will provide the information without any charge.
- We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased.
- We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
- We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.